What is Chronic/Persistent Sinusitis?
Sinusitis is the inflammation and swelling of the nasal passages (sinuses). This inflammation and swelling interferes with drainage and causes mucus to build up.
When you are frequently having bouts or recurring sinusitis attacks, or when an infection lasts more than three months, it could be Chronic Sinusitis. Chronic sinusitis can be caused by upper respiratory tract infection, allergies, fungi, growths in the sinuses (nasal polyps) or a deviated nasal septum.
Symptoms of Chronic/Persistent Sinusitis
The signs and symptoms of chronic sinusitis are similar to acute sinusitis, except they last longer and causing a constant fatigued feeling.
The symptoms of Chronic/Persistent Sinusitis are:
- Green/yellow mucus
- Constant Sinus Infections
- Nasal obstruction/Congestion or blockage
- Thick nasal discharge or discolored post-nasal drainage
- Eye pain
- Teeth pain
- Bad Breath
- Sore throat
- Sinus congestion and nasal congestion
- Pain in the roof of the mouth
- A fever at times
- Cough, which may be worse at night
What are some of the causes Chronic/ Persistent Sinusitis
- Allergies and bacterial infections
- The overuse of antibiotics and cortisone sprays can lead to more infectious forms of bacteria and fungal infections in the sinus cavities.
Frequent use of medications can result in:
- The development of drug-resistant sinusitis.
- Overuse of nasal sprays causes which could lead to rebound congestion over time.
- Rebound congestion can cause inflammation and a blockage in the sinus cavities.
||Persistent Sinusitis Remedy
Assists in the treatment of Pressure, Congestion, Pain, Burning nasal discharge and Headaches.
(84 day supply)
(168 day supply)
This remedy is made from natural ingredients and has no known side effects.
Our Persistent Sinusitis remedy has been proven to be effective in the following ways:
- Helps one's body treat sinus infections.
- Relieves Pressure and Congestion.
- Clears and stops congested nasal passages
- Helps to drain the sinuses
- Relieves sinus pain and headaches.
- Stops the burning
- Stops nasal bleeding accompanying sinusitis
- Decreases any swelling in the nasal passages
- Stops the nasal tone in your voice
- Prevents your sinusitis from becoming post nasal drip
- Clears your post nasal drip and rhinitis
Common symptoms in children
Children with Chronic Sinusitis have symptoms that last for more than one month. They could have any of the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal colored nasal discharge
- Stuffy nose
- Redness inside the nose
- A cough (especially at night)
- Trouble sleeping
What will happen if I don't treat my Persistent Sinusitis immediately?
If Persistent Sinusitis is not treated it can cause damage to the sinuses and cheekbones which sometimes requires surgery to repair.