Sinusitis affects 37 million people each year. One of the commonest respiratory diseases, it can take on various forms, from an acute case to a chronic condition with unbearable and even incapacitating symptoms. There is no dearth (lack) of sinusitis medication, but only Sinus-Pro’s remedies stand out in their ability to not just treat this condition effectively but also build immunity to prevent future sinusitis attacks.
Our range of homeopathic remedies is the result of extensive research and quality testing. Comprising natural ingredients, our solutions are suitable for all ages and have zero side effects.
What Causes Sinusitis?
Sinusitis is brought on by a number of different factors. Here is a list of some of the causes of sinusitis:
- Many people enjoy the fall season, when the leaves start to change colors, but others suffer from cold and flu-like symptoms that they can't get rid of. When your face still hurts, your nose is still stuffy and you still have a cough weeks later, you could have sinusitis.
Whatever the cause of your sinusitis, Sinus-Pro has a remedy for you. Say goodbye to annoying and often debilitating sinusitis symptoms, including:
- Facial pains
- Tenderness of the sinus areas
- Nasal drainage that is thick and colored
- Cough (may be itchy)
- Post Nasal Drip
- Bad Breath
- Upper jaw pain
- Sore throat
- Sensitivity of eyes to light
- General fatigue
- Swelling of eye lids
What Happens when Your Nasal Passages are Infected?
An infection in the nasal passages causes swelling, which affects the sinus openings (ostia). If this opening is blocked, air and mucus collect in the sinus cavity and cause pain or pressure on the sinus cavity wall.
When the nasal passages become swollen and extend into the ostium of the sinuses, a vacuum is created and air cannot enter or exit the sinus cavity. This can cause the mucus membranes to be "tugged" away from the bones, causing pain. Mucus is a very good culture medium for bacteria and when it is not cleared quickly, it can irritate the sinuses, become infected and an abscess may form.
Symptoms of Sinusitis
In general, sinusitis can be identified by a combination of the following symptoms:
- Sneezing and/or coughing (coughing that is more prevalent at night)
- Cold symptoms that don't respond to treatment
- Persistent colds with coughs
- Head pain on waking in the morning or when bending forward
- A low grade fever between 99F and 100F or chills
- Weakness or tiredness
- Stuffy or runny nose (Rhinitis)
- Nasal congestion
- Halitosis (bad breath)
- Reduced sense of smell and/or taste
- Swollen and/or itchy eye lids
- Post nasal drip
- Blocked or stuffy nose
- Yellow or greenish discharge from the nose or down the back of the throat
- Congested feeling and pressure
- Facial pain or swelling
- Tooth pain
- Headaches accompanied by fever
- Hoarse voice
- A decreased sense of smell
- Fullness in the ears
Most of the allopathic sinusitis remedies available at the chemists’ at best provide temporary relief. You may have to use nasal sprays, decongestants and even oral steroids each time you are under a sinusitis attack. Long term use of topical medicines causes side-effects and makes you dependent on them.
How Sinus-Pro’s Remedies can Help You
If you've had sinusitis for 3-5 weeks, our General Sinusitis Remedy is the best solution available. The remedy:
- Prevents the development of full blown Sinusitis
- Helps with discharge of mucus
- Dries up the mucus membranes
- Assists with congestion
- Prevents secondary infections of nasal passages and sinuses
- Prevents sinus related pains and headaches
- Prevents the back of the nose and throat from becoming infected
||General Sinusitis Remedy
Assists in the treatment of Sinusitis, Pressure, Congestion and Headaches.
(30 day supply)
(60 day supply)
If you've had Sinusitis for more than 5 weeks our Persistent Sinusitis Remedy is just what you need. This remedy:
- Relieve pressure in the sinuses
- Clears congested nasal passages
- Helps to drain the sinuses
- Relieves sinus pain
- Stops burning in the nasal passages
- Stop nasal bleeding accompanying sinusitis
- Decreases any swelling
- Gets rid of the nasal tone in your voice
- Prevent your sinusitis from becoming post nasal drip
- Clears your post-nasal drip and rhinitis
||Persistent Sinusitis Remedy
Assists in the treatment of Pressure, Congestion, Pain, Burning Nasal Discharge, Swelling and Headaches.
(84 day supply)
(168 day supply)
Choose Sinus-Pro’s sinusitis remedies today and benefit from long-lasting effects. Our solutions to sinus related problems are the most effective and holistic currently available.
What happens if I don't treat my Sinusitis?
Learn more about Sinusitis
The cause of Sinusitis can be broadly classified into these groups: