Halitosis can be very embarrassing and even offensive to other people, yet you may not even know that you are suffering from this condition. It can adversely affect your lifestyle and result in a lot of embarrassment at meetings and other social engagements.
This odor can strike periodically or be persistent, depending on the cause. The underlying causes of halitosis are many and varied, so it can be a bit challenging to zero in on the reason behind bad breath. But Sinus-Pro has an effective remedy for halitosis sufferers, who may or may not be aware of what is it that is causing it. Our Halitosis Remedy targets all the possible causal factors of halitosis, gets rid of the foul breath and revitalizes your body in the process.
What causes Bad Breath (Halitosis)?
The primary culprits of halitosis are the millions of bacteria that live in our mouths. This makes our mouths the ideal environment for bacteria to grow in, because it is warm and moist.
When you have a sinus infection, the sinus passages get clogged up, they become infected and the excess bacteria go down the back of the throat. This foul nasal discharge is a major cause of bad breath and often has a bitter taste. Bad breath due to chronic sinusitis may be a recurring problem, especially if a structural abnormality of the sinuses is the underlying cause. Here’s a list of some factors that contribute to bad breath:
- Poor dental hygiene (gum disease)
- Tobacco products
- Certain foods (garlic and onions, meat, fish and cheese)
- Coffee - it may make the situation worse
- Medical disorder
- Respiratory tract infection
- Sinus infection
- Post Nasal Drip
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Blood disorders
- Kidney failure
- Malfunction of the liver
- Dry mouth
- Throat or tonsil infection
- Nasal Polyps
- Lung diseases
Conditions that Make Halitosis Worse
- Dry Mouth
- Post Nasal Drip
- Nasal Polyps
- Hindered air or mucus flow
- High Protein Foods (milk, cheese and most other dairy products)
Symptoms of Bad Breath (Halitosis)
Halitosis sufferers may not always know they have bad breath until they're told. This is because the odor-detecting cells in the nose eventually become accustomed to the constant flow of bad smells from the mouth. It is undoubtedly one of the more embarrassing medical conditions, which should be addressed as quickly as possible. Here’s a list of some of the symptoms of bad breath:
- White or yellow coating on the tongue
- Dry Mouth
- Metallic, bitter or sour taste in your mouth
- Post nasal drip drainage
Managing halitosis takes some effort and discipline. An easier way to manage this condition is by using Sinus-Pro’s
Made from natural ingredients, our proven solution has been developed in a tightly monitored and quality-controlled environment.
How Does Halitosis Remedy from Sinus-Pro Work?
Our remedy not only rids you of bad breath, but also focuses on treating other causal factors of halitosis. By targeting these factors, the medicine offers a long-term solution and prevents the condition from recurring intermittently.
- Effectively addresses underlying stomach problems: Unlike allopathic treatments, Sinus-Pro's medicine does more than contain the symptoms, it gets to the root of the condition.
- Destroys bacteria-infected mucus
- Relieves sinus congestion, assists in breathing through the nose as opposed to breathing though the mouth (as is observed in patients suffering from blocked sinuses)
- Treats gum problems
- Enhances liver functioning
- Facilitates efficient elimination of toxins from the body
- Treats indigestion, and poor bowel functioning and movement
|Bad Breath (Halitosis)
||Bad Breath (Halitosis) Remedy
Assists in the treatment of Bad Breath, Mouth breathing, Congestion and Pressure.
(30 day supply)
(60 day supply)
Tips for bad breath suffers
Along with using the Sinus Pro Bad Breath remedy, the following tips can be helpful in dealing with the problem:
- Clean the back of your tongue
- Eat breakfast (this help gets the saliva flowing and cleans the mouth)
- Chew gum or drink water to stop your mouth from drying out
- Rinse and gargle with a mouthwash just before you sleep
- Always floss and brush
- Drink plenty of liquids
- Chew sugar-free (parsley, mint, cloves or fennel seeds) for ± one to two minutes if your mouth feels dry